Sunday, February 21, 2010

Change of Plans

Sadly, the job at Chef Audrey's did not work out. But, I am confident that I will find something else soon (but not too soon - I have to move and wedding-plan as well as job hunt!).

It snowed in Kathleen GA... first time it snowed like that in 12 years and I got to see it! Yahoo! I counted 20 snow creatures/attempted snow creatures in our neighborhood alone! I love living in a place where snow is exciting... instead of commonplace. :) Yay for the South!

As much I loved centering this blog around culinary school, I'm not in culinary school anymore! So, I decided I'd better come up with a new concept. I tried to narrow it down to what I would want to post about... and I discovered that I'm interested in waaaay too many things to have a "concept" and it would just have to be about... well... stuff I want to post about! So, there! Hah.

~ Mari

No comments: