Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Can Almost Taste It


Spring is so close... and, for a few days there, I thought it was here. Thanks for faking me out, mother nature. Sad times. But, it will be here soon, and that's all that matters.
Warm weather and sunny skies should make moving, leaving home, and planning a wedding seem a little less daunting, don't you think? That's what I'm hoping. The only drawback of sunlit days of warmness? Exposed legs. Yeah... I'm one of those won't-shave-my-legs-until-I-feel-guilty-enough-to-do-so types. I think it's a stupid concept (no real reason that we do it except that we are "supposed to") and a pain in the rear. But, I do it on occasion so I don't get stared at. :)
Well, I'm off to pack up some more of my crapola in my room. Maybe some Spring weather will be headed our way soon... (cross your heart and hope to... be warm?)
Mari

No comments: