Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dining Room :: Before & After


Yeah... our dining room started out as a pretty sad storage area for Ryan's ab-lounge (that he never used....ever.). Then we got a table...



But, it was still lacking, you know, chairs (and a lot of other stuff). So, when my parents came down this past weekend, they brought chairs (thank you Auntie Marilyn & Uncle Michael) and an awesome antique hutch (found in a Port Royal, SC antique store) with them! And here is what mom and I came up with:


Yay! We can eat in there now! :)

See our wedding "guestbook" canvas there on the right? The perfect spot for it! Wahoo!



Ooooo... look inside at all that dish storage! So ridiculously exciting!



Hmmm... that little twig ball looks oddly familiar... could it be because it was my bouquet in my wedding? Indeed it twas! ;)

I'm so happy with how it came out! Thanks for looking!
~ Mari


No comments: