Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beautiful Beaufort

Well, we're here in Beaufort, SC prepping for the wedding. I can't believe it's already here! Only a few days and I'll be a married lady. Hot dog! The weather is gorgeous and there are no bugs to be found! Yahoo! But, anything can happen between now and Saturday, so keep your fingers crossed! Each time I check the weather for Sunday it says something different. Ugh. One minute it says partly cloudy and the next is shows that ominous dark cloud icon that I hate so much. But, che sera, sera, right?

It will be a little while before I post again... you know... I'll have a few things going on. Hehe. So, arrivaderci for now and wish me luck!

~ Mari

2 comments:

Lauren said...

cant wait to see pictures! you will be a gorgeous bride!!

Claire said...

I'm gonna die if you don't put up wedding pictures soon :)