Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Best Mother's Day Gift Ever


Photo courtesy realsimple.com

Too bad I already got my mom something for Mother's Day or I would be all over this... artisan ice cream from Jeni's Ice Cream in Columbus, OH. Not only do their flavors sound amazing (recommended on "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" on the Food Network), they SHIP the homemade ice cream to your house! I can't even stand it!


Photo courtesy The Flirty Blog
So, though I didn't get any ice cream for mom for Mother's Day, I might have ordered some... just for the heck of it. :) Check out some of these flavors:
Salty Caramel
Queen City Cayenne
Thai Chili
Dark Chocolate
Goat Cheese with Roasted Cherries
Meyer Lemon Yogurt
Yummers, right? I know. So, if you're looking for the best Mother's Day gift ever, or just want some darn good ice cream (on your doorstep, no less), I would check out Jeni's Ice Cream. I can't WAIT to get ours in the mail! I will post pictures (if I remember to take them before I eat it all) and tell you about the amazingness as soon as they arrive!
~ Mari

No comments: